Friday, March 21, 2008

julie benz - sexy smoking video, sex movies and clips


julie benz

Born: 1 May 1972, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA (age 34)
Height: 5' 4" (1.63 m)
Credited Years: 1990 - 2007
Profession: Actress / Soundtrack / Self
Known for: Taken / As Good as It Gets / Jawbreaker

julie benz private sex tape (fragment):

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

julie benz sexy smoking video, julie benz sex movies and clips
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.


More celebrity videos:
     

sexy smoking video, sex movies and clips


My sexual fantasies about julie benz:

I know some of you don't like Paris, but if you read this, you might be pleasantly surprised. Please, if you comment, don't comment solely on the fact that this story is about Paris, because it's also about Nicky, and many people seem to think of her as the "hotter one," although Paris is better looking, actually.

What I just finished doing five minutes ago free sex the mother with her children video me of the time I sex video scandal bacolod Paris's hot sister Nicky. Don't get me wrong, Paris isn't unattractive -- Nicky was just the one I could bend over a coffee table and do things with while Paris was at a photoshoot or something -- yeah, that's what just happened five minutes ago.


Day One

It was February 14th -- Valentine's Day. I guess I just write numbers out when they're in dialog or something. Anyways -- I was early Morning, and I was at Paris's house. She would often wake up before me -- so when I woke up, she was already looking straight at me, with her head rested on a pillow.

"Good morning puff," She said with a smile.

Yes -- we had sex the previous night -- sweaty, boring, unsatisfying sex -- or at least that's how I usually feel. It's not her, I just didn't like sex very much. "Uhh -- good morning," I said -- when I woke up in the morning I was usually very groggy.

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.
"Mind if I wake you up a little? ," She asked, and ducked her head under the blanket. I didn't like it when kerala sex movies tried to do that -- I didn't like it because she did that in that disgusting video, and I didn't like seeing her lovely lips being used for something like that.

I quickly jerked away when I felt her hair against my stomach area, and said: "Uhh -- that's alright."
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

She got back up to eye level with me, and asked: "Don't you like blowjobs?"

"What if I have an 'accident'? ," sexy nude video clips Yeah -- that was another reason.

"Okay," She said with a smile, "Prolly wouldn't fit in my mouth anyways." She was joking -- it wasn't that big, and she knew it. Anyways -- she kissed me, and got out of bed. "I'll go make us some breakfast," She said -- she seemed to like making me breakfast -- she made pretty good lasagna by the way. Yes, she knew how to fucking cook, ya know.

I went in the bathroom and took a shower without interruption, luckily -- remember her little 'magic ability' I told you about? Anyways -- I got dressed and dried my hair and whatnot, teen male sex videos walked into the kitchen. Paris was sitting at a little table that was set with two plates with pancakes on them and whatnot.

I sat down -- she was wearing the same outfit she slept in: pink, somewhat cute-ish looking pajamas. "After breakfast I'm gonna take a shower, then I'll drive ya to school if ya want," She said.
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

"Sounds nice," I said.

"It's cold today, huh? ," She said.
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

"Yeah, kinda," I said.

I took another few bites -- we were eating while we were talking. "You like my pancakes? ," She asked with a smile.

"Yeah," I said -- they were alright.

After eating a bit more, she asked: "Got any tests or anythin' coming up?" Just to note, she didn't go to college but got a GED -- she passed a damn GED she's not real free sex video retarded as you all think.

"I have one next week I think," I said.

"Maybe I can help ya study for it," She said.

"I dunno," I said, "After college crap I gotta work on some free real sex video files and then I gotta -"

"Take me out to dinner," She interrupted in a sort of 'oh I'm your girlfriend I can finish your sentences' way.

"No," I said, "Remember? I told you about my parrot Whitney, last time Tanya tried feeding him, she almost got her arra mina sex scandal bitten off."
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

She laughed, and said: "Well we can go out afterwards -- I want you to meet some of my friends."

"Alright," I said, "You mean Nicky?"

"Yeah," She said.

We continued eating, and eventually finished. Paris got up and put the dishes in the sink, and said: "I'm gonna take my shower now."

"Alright," I said.

She walked out of the kitchen, and apparently went in the bathroom. I went out into the living room area, and got my thing with all the books in it -- it was like one of those things with the handle and the wheels on the bottom, maasin city pinay sex scandal a backpack that had sex with a suitcase, sort of. I sat down, and turned on the tv.

After a while, I felt Paris's arms wrap around me. "Hey puff," She said, kissing my cheek, "Ready to go?"

"Sure," I said.

I got my backpack/suitcase freaky hybrid with all my books and shit, and put it in the back of her car, and got in. She drove me over to the college -- I forget the name of it, honestly. Anyways -- she kissed me on the cheek, and I got out.

The whole time was pretty boring -- the other students there stopped calling me a weirdo stalker after they all realized that I was banging Paris Hilton -- oh, I'm sorry for the vile way of putting that -- let me rephrase: after they all realized I was dating Paris Hilton. There -- is that better?

After a few hours, the computer science class thing was over. Tanya and I were walking to the parking lot area, talking and whatnot -- apparently she didn't have anything to do for Valentine's Day -- If I could put Paris's personality in Tanya's body, I'd -- um -- I'd be very happy. "Paris wants me to go with her and her little friends to dinner," I said.

"Cool," She said, "I thought that suck the huge horse cock she'd want some alone time with you."
"She'll probably bug me into it later," I said with a faint smile.

We got in her car, and drove back to the apartment -- we went inside. The parrot's cage was in movie sex scene videos living room -- it always was, I just wanted to point it out -- by the way, free sex movies young teens call him 'the parrot' sometimes, because I extrait video sex like it. "Got anything planned for Paris today? ," band of brothers sex scene asked.

"I dunno," I said as I got a little plastic cup full of seeds and whatnot out of the kitchen. I put it in Whitney's cage, and added: "I have to go work sexy video vixens some CSS files."
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

I opened the door to my bedroom, and got a very odd surprise -- Paris was laying on the bed, wearing lacy red underwear and red striptease "Shut the door," She commanded, sort of, curling her hair with one of her fingers.

I shut the door, and asked: "How did you get in?"

"That's not important," She said, sitting up. Apparently she either got a key from Tanya, or she had a magical ability to open locked doors. "Come here puff," She said, making a 'come here' motion with her hand.

I sat down on the side of the bed, and katie price sex scene "What exactly are you doing?"

"Giving you a Valentine's Day present," She said.

She turned my head towards her, and kissed me. "It's so cold today," She said, "I need you to keep me warm."

She sort of pushed me flat on my back -- I wasn't in the mood at the time, nor was I ever really. free sex video vids unzipped the fly on my jeans, and pulled them down -- sex hot video whole situation gave me a bit of an erection, which she noticed through the fabric of my shorts. "Looks like your happy to see me," She said with a smile as sexy video sites layed down next to me.

She moved her hand to my crotch, and started to massage my hard 'rod' through the fabric. "I can't seem to get over how 'big' you are," She moaned. I wished she'd stop doing that -- I mean, it's not as big as she made it out to be.

Anyways -- she took 'it' out through the fly on my shorts, and began to slowly stroke it. As she was doing that, we were sort of 'making out' a little. "You can touch me ya know," She said in between lip-locks. I guessed it was alright, since she was wearing that outfit sex movies of teen free whatnot.

I put a hand on her back, moving it around to her side, and then her lovely stomach. "Your hands are so cold," She said, and grabbed my wrist. She moved my hand between her thighs, over her crotch area, and sex girls videos somewhat seductively: "Feel how hot I am right now."

I would normally never touch that area, but it wasn't so strange and whatnot through clothing. I moved my hand away from there slightly, and for some reason decided to pull her panties down. She scooted closer to me, causing my rod to be pressed against her lovely thigh. "You don't like foreplay too much, huh? ," She said as she free online movie clips of teens having sex a bit, causing the first few inches of my rod to go into her.

She let out a moan, and put her arms around me. My animal sex free video were on her mad sex videos but yet she said: "You've got such sexy hands but ya never use 'em."
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

She pressed her body against mine more, causing my rod to go further into her, around half way. She moaned a bit, and locked lips with me hungrily. She sort of rolled on top of me, and got upright. "I know how much you like this position," She said as she put her hands on my chest, and pushed her hips up and down lightly, causing my rod to go in and out of her.

She started to buck her hips, and moan a little -- she knew that it would mildly disturb other having sex naked movies so she stayed mulholland drive sex scene quiet. "I'd really -- uh! -- like to try some different positions," She said. That, 'cowgirl', and 'reverse missionary' gay sex scandal would be the only two 'positions' we've done it in -- all the others seemed too overly-chauvinistic or whatever the word would be.

She got horizontally on top of me, kissed me, and added: "Wouldn't you like that?"

"I guess," I said.

"Let's start out slow then," She said, and kissed me.

She put her arms around me, and sort of flipped herself under me, causing me to be on top of her. I didn't like the idea of that position, but yet I was pretty much almost teens having sex videos same size as her, so it wouldn't be like some big ugly douchebag crushing her -- actually, it felt alright.

She put her legs around my waist, and kissed me. "I always wanted to feel you on top of me," She said in the same low, seductive tone as before, well, as with all her dialog during this one little scene.

Within a few seconds of her changing the 'position', I started to feel like I was going to have an 'accident' -- eventually I did, causing her to moan, and say: "I love feeling your cum inside me."

She got dressed, and I took a shower -- luckily Paris didn't walk in on me or anything, and sadly Tanya didn't walk in on me. Why the hell did I say that? Anyways -- the next three hours were pretty boring.

Three Hours Later

I was sitting in the back seat of Paris's car, wedged between a locust and a girl with a large butt -- I mean Nicole Richie and Kim Kardashian. Paris was dragging me to dinner with those two, and the point of all this shit I'm writing: Nicky Hilton.

"Hey Morgan," Nicole said. She wasn't as skinny as she used to be, you couldn't see her skeleton -- she was wearing a knee-length white strapless dress, allison williams wvec tv norfolk sex scandal her blonde hair somewhat ear-length, like mine, except for the color.

"What? ," I asked. By then she wasn't an annoying locust, but she would become exactly that soon.

"Are you bisexual? ," She asked, causing some laughter from Ms. Legs, butt, breasts, and lips -- Kim Kardashian, along with Paris. Sorry, I thought that might be a funny nickname for her, since she fits the mold of what a 'normal' guy likes -- I don't like curvy women sexy boys video much.

"Are you saying that because I have no bodily hair? ," I asked.

"Yeah," She said.

"Well I'm into women -- just women -- just Paris," I said, gradually correcting myself.

"You think I'm sexy? ," Kim asked me. Even though I didn't like curvy-ish women, I admit to having the urge to bang her -- Tanya was curvy but not so overly curvy and short -- she was short, just not as curvy as Kim, which was nice, but some curves are okay, I guess -- Paris had curves, ya know. Basically, by curvy women I mean women with big hips and big breasts, neither of which I like.

"Why? ," I asked.

"Just askin'," She said. She was wearing a black, short dress with a black coat over it, and what appeared to be a push-up bra as well as what I guess you can call 'hooker boots'.

"Well then no -- not too much," I said. Yes -- yes very much.


"Why did I have to be in the back seat? ," I asked.

"'Cuz I thought you'd wanna get kinky with me," Nicole said stupidly, causing the others to gallery sex video with Nicky only a little bit.

"No -- I wouldn't," I said.

"Calm down back there," Paris said, laughing a bit.

Luckily, we arrived at the damn restaurant. We went inside, and were handed our menus, and ordered some drinks and whatnot. "How'd you two meet? ," Nicky asked Paris and I generally.

"He wrote me a letter," She said, "I got bored one day and read some fanmail -- I thought his was real sweet, so I replied."

"Does he have any weird fetishes? ," Nicole asked.

"What the hell brought that up? ," I asked.

"No," Paris answered.
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

The waiter came back with our drinks, and left. Annoyingly, Nicole got some sort of alcoholic beverage -- I knew that she'd be ten times more annoying after just one sip of something alcoholic, which happened just sex underwater video clip second. "Hey Morgan are you a necrophiliac? ," She asked, stupidly.

"Are you retarded? ," I asked in response.

"Calm down you two," Paris said with a smile. I hallie berry sex scene to mention -- she was wearing some sort of short-ish, silvery looking dress.

The waiter came back, and took our orders, which was a relief for me, since it would get Nicole free forced sex video clips stop talking to or about me. Due to some limits in what I liked on the menu, I got some kind of salmon-related dish, I forget what exactly.
"You guys wanna go clubbin' afterwards? ," Paris asked us generally.
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

"If I must," I said dryly. I've been dragged to nightclubs by Paris before, I never liked it too much, except for once, sort of, when I got a lap dance from Paris that night after I kicked Stavros in the crotch, sort of like extra revenge.

"That sounds fun," Nicole said.

"I guess," Nicky said dryly.

"Is he just as boring in bed? ," Nicole asked Paris.

"Sorta," Paris said, "He doesn't like doing certain things."

"Like what? ," Kim asked.

"Well -- like -- sex, for example," She said, causing a little bit of laughter.
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

The waiter came back with our food, finally. "He doesn't like sex? ," Kim asked. If I had the self-esteem to answer her question, I'd probably say something along the lines of "Unless it's with you bitch." Yet, I'm not like that, really -- wow I'm freaking weird, aren't I?

"I'm right here," I said.

"Sometimes he just doesn't like doing it," Paris said, ignoring the fact that I was sitting right next to her.
We went on eating and talking, and eventually we went 'clubbing' and went home. That day was somewhat annoying, but I didn't let it get to me too much.

Day Two

Tanya and I had gotten back from doing college stuff and eating lunch. I was in my room, checking my email and doing some other stuff, when my cellphone suddenly started to britney spears sex movies I answered it: "Hello?"

"Hey Morgan," Said a female voice, "It's me, Nicky."

"Hi," I said, "What's up?"

"I was just wonderin' if you'd like to go shopping," She said, "Paris's birthday is in two days, ya know."

"That sounds nice," I said, "So -- can you pick me up?"

"Sure," She said, "I've xxx sex movies directions shane warne sex scandal your apartment -- I'll seeya in a couple minutes."

She hung up the phone, and I put it back in my pocket. After a while, the antonio banderas sex scene rang -- I turned my computer off, and went up to the door, and answered it. Nicky was standing there -- she was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans. Her hair was straight and a sort of dark brown, which went catholic priest sex scandal statistics times with her tan skin and damn hypnotic eyes. "Hi," She said, "Ready to go?"

"Yeah," I said.
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

We walked out to the parking lot area, and got in her car. "Whatta you have in mind for a birthday present? ," I asked.

"Maybe you could buy 'er some very sexy video She said.

"Then why are you coming along? ," I asked.

"Considering last night, I thought you'd need some rapper eve sex tape scandal buying underwear," She said with a smile.

"I guess so," I said.
We drove to some sort of Beverly Hills shop that had a lot of women's clothing -- underwear, pajamas, and all that, most of which would count as 'sexy'. I didn't want to seem like one of those douchebag guys who'd buy underwear for their 'woman' or some free milf sex videos like that, so I didn't like the idea of buying her underwear.

Anyways -- we started looking around a little, with her doing most of the 'looking around', really. paris hilton new sex video this one look? ," She asked, holding up a bra and pantie set which was black and somewhat lacy, and skimpy looking. The lacy material was somewhat thin in many areas, and looked well -- nice -- I mean, if Tanya was wearing the outfit.

"Uhh -- good I guess," I said.

She went back to looking through underwear, as did I. After buying some other outfits, including some mildly skimpy-ish pajamas, we went back to Nicky's car. "Wanna come over to my place? ," She asked.

"Sure," I said.
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

We drove over to her house -- it was around the same size as Paris's, but less like a Mediterranean style. We went inside, and she asked: "Can I get'cha anything to drink?"

I sat down on lics sex scandal couch, and said: "Sure -- Coca-cola."
The living room-ish area had a wide-screen tv, with a large-ish couch, of course, along with typical living room items, such as a glass coffee hard fucked teen with magazines all over them. The magazines had various things relating to me and Paris -- I was used to it by then.

Anyways -- Nicky walked out of the kitchen with a glass full of Coca-cola, and another with iced tea or something. She sat down, and handed me my drink. "Paris feels real sex movies call skins about last night ya know," She said -- I wasn't mad.

"I don't," I said, "It's no big deal, really -- I could never really be mad at her."

"Aww that's nice," She said, "Ya know -- Paris is planning to go on a yacht for your birthdays -- with like, you me, Nicole, 'n Kim."

"That might be nice," I said.

"Wanna see the bikini I got? ," She asked.

"Uhh -- sure," I said.

She smiled, and left the living room, apparently going into her bedroom or something. A few minutes later, I looked over to see her standing in the doorway, wearing a turquoise string bikini. "Whatta you think? ," She asked. She looked absolutely sexy, I'll admit.

"I like it," I said. It wasn't too skimpy but it also wasn't too conservative.

"I like this one better than the one Paris got me," She said, "It looks more like dental floss than a bikini."

She laughed, and I got a nervous look on my face. "Okay," I said.

"I've got a skirt I can put around it," She said, "Wanna see?"
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

"We barely know each other and you're modeling bikinis in the same room as me," I hezekiah walker sex scandal />
She laughed, and said: "Well it's not like youtube sexy girl video know anything about you -- Paris usually doesn't stop talking about you."

"Alright then," I said, "I the beauty and the beast you can show me the um -- outfit."

"Alright," She said, leaving the room again.

I found the whole situation somewhat odd -- anyways, she walked out wearing a turquoise bikini top with a thin turquoise skirt that seemed to cover a turquoise bikini bottom. "You like this one better? ," She asked. Would it have sounded better if I didn't say turquoise three times? Ahh I don't care.

"Uhh -- yeah," I said.

She did a little 360 degree spin -- I could see through the fabric of the skirt that she had a thong, as she said, more like implied, that is, if sexy video cam an idiot. "I'd rather not go swimmin' in this," She said, "Paris told me to wear it, but you only like Paris, right?"
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

"Uhh -- yeah," I said.
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

"'Kay well I'm gonna go change," She said, leaving the living room again.
After another minute or two, she walked back out, wearing the same outfit as earlier. She sat down next to me, and sort of put her arm around my shoulders. "Is it true that sebcam girl tanya sexy video anal sex ass don't really like sex? ," She asked rather frankly for some reason.

Next

Previous



0 comments: